In Church Attendance
- Because of limited seating, you will need to call (889-9896) or e-mail (email@example.com) the office to PRE-register your attendance. All Pre-registrations need to be requested no later than NOON on the Thursday before Worship. You will receive confirmation from the office.
- Come early to Worship to initial the three-question check-in list.
- You are invited to bring your own pen, but sanitized ones will be provided.
- Wear your mask at all times.
- Bring your own Bible (optional).
- Sit only in the designated pews in the sanctuary with your family unit.
Online Church Attendance (Live Stream)
- To access the live stream on Sunday mornings simply open your favorite web browser (i.e., Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and access https://www.facebook.com/firstpreschili/live/ around the 10 AM hour when the Worship Service will begin. Once it begins, you will be able to see the Worship Service live and send comments when you wish.
- Shortly after the Worship Service ends, the stream will be stored on Facebook Live for access at a later time using the same web address (URL) https://www.facebook.com/firstpreschili/live/
- NOTE: You do not need to have a Facebook account to view the live or stored streams. Simply ignore the box instructing you to login or create an account and scroll the Facebook Live page to access the desired live or stored stream.
- We encourage viewers of the live stream or the stored stream to comment with Joys and Concerns, as well as any other comments about the Worship Service.